In accordance with the Employer’s policy, Mandatory Vaccination: COVID-19, it is required that all VON Canada Nova Scotia Branch, VON Canada Ontario Branch and VON Canada (National) employees, contractors, volunteers and students be fully vaccinated (subject only to legitimate established exemptions of a medical nature or where there is a valid human rights exception).
To facilitate this policy, all VON Canada employees, students, contractors and volunteers will be required to provide written attestation confirming that they are fully vaccinated and reasonable proof of vaccination status, inclusive of any government-issued documentation.
The Power to Change Lives
Being a part of VON can open up a lifetime of opportunities through professional development, training and job growth. Come for the job, stay for the learning, the growth, and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of everyone you work with.
- Work with a team and on your own
- Use all your skills
- Care for people in their home
- Start benefits right away
- Get paid to train with us
- Be part of the best home care team in healthcare - 120 years strong!
We care for you, as you care for others. We offer competitive benefits for eligible full- and part-time employees that include:
- Competitive salaries
- Group Benefits Plan, including health, dental and long-term disability
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
View Current Opportunities
Careers that fit your life
We employ thousands of team members in the positions of:
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practical/Licensed Practical Nurses
- Personal Support Staff (PSWs, CCAs, Home Helpers)
- Group Fitness Instructors
- Client Service Associates
- Nurse Managers
- Community Support Program Coordinators
- And more!
Our positions provide support in the areas of:
- Wound Management
- Foot Care
- Palliative Care
- Pediatric Care
- Occupational Health
- Mental Health
- And many others!
Photos taken in 2019, before the COVID-19 pandemic
"It's the small things that matter. We can do so much and give our clients care that they deserve. It's so rewarding."
Cathy, Personal Support Worker
Find Opportunities by Location
New Grads and Internationally
VON Canada wants to hear from you!
Register with Health Force Ontario (HFO), to learn about our available Nursing Graduate Guarantee (NGGI) and Nursing Career OrIENtation (NCO) initiatives. Log in to your HFO account to view and apply to VON Canada NGGI and NCO job postings today!