Vetwest Rockingham are seeking an experienced Full-time veterinary nurse.
Rockingham, Perth, WA
Vetwest are seeking experienced veterinary nurses to join their team. Our clinics are very busy with a large caseload so the successful applicant would be one who thinks on their feet and flourishes in a fast-paced environment.
Our Vet Nurses cover all aspects of veterinary nursing, from assisting with a wide surgical case load, blood sampling and in-house pathology, cannula placement, to animal handling. There is also a component of reception duties including answering client enquiries over the phone, updating patient records, making appointments and discharge of patients.
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or the equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ recent experience in a veterinary nursing role
- VSB registration
The successful applicant will possess the ability to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Remain calm and react quickly in stressful and emergency situations.
- Display a high degree of empathy and understanding towards the needs of the patients, the clients and the veterinary health care team.
- Salary is above award and will be dependent on the experience you bring to the role.
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Full-time (38 hours)
- Continued training and education
- Generous staff discount
- Opportunity for a flexible roster
- A strong focus on teamwork environment
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter.