Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist (French/English)
Job Title: Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
UNIQLO is a brand of Fast Retailing Co. (FR), a leading global Japanese retail holding company that designs, manufactures and sells clothing under eight brands: GU, Theory, Helmut Lang, PLST (Plus T), COMPTOIR DES COTONNIERS, PRINCESSE TAM.TAM, J Brand, and UNIQLO. FR is one of the world’s top three largest apparel retail company and UNIQLO is Japan’s leading specialty retailer.
At UNIQLO, we are committed to providing our employees with enriching and challenging opportunities where achievements and personal growth are acknowledged and rewarded. We are dedicated to offering our employees training, performance-based increases, and unlimited growth opportunities. If you are an ambitious, hard-working individual who welcomes new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at UNIQLO!
The Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the planning and execution of effective Digital/CRM strategies and programs to build and promote UNIQLO brand in Canada using owned and paid media social channels. You will be encouraged to create and implement digital marketing creatives for UNIQLO Canada utilizing both existing and in-house graphic and video contents provided, including but not limited to e-newsletters, social media posts and customer engagement. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Creates and distributes engaging written/graphic/video contents in the form of e-newsletters, web page, blog content, and/or social media messages
- Co-work with Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager to plan digital strategy within a rolling calendar (quarterly, yearly)
- Find new, innovative and efficient way of utilizing digital channels to be applied on UQCD business
- Monitor digital performance and KPI’s on a regular cadence to ensure we continually achieve and exceed targets while maintaining a positive return on our investment
- Provide data driven recommendations and creative input on media strategy and targeting
- Assist in creating and approving ad-copy and other media assets
- Manage the CRM strategic retention & engagement roadmap to drive up our customer lifetime value
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a digital specialist
- Bilingual in English and French
- Expert in Adobe CC suite (ex. Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
- Familiar with HTML creation
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Expert Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
UNIQLO Canada is an equal opportunity employer. UNIQLO Canada encourages applications from all qualified candidates and accommodates person with disabilities. Candidates that are selected for interviews should advise us if they require accommodation.