Director - Analytics.
Role: Director - Analytics. Location: Remote (Anywhere in the US), Employment Type: Full time .
Trianz is a digital transformation focused consulting firm providing digital transformation strategy, implementation and managed services for a Fortune 2000 client base. Our motto- Digital Evolution Simplified, reflects our commitment to helping businesses and technology leaders drive outcomes through simple yet effective techniques. Our portfolio is centered around Transformation Strategy/Roadmap, Analytics, Digitalization Cloud-Infrastructure & Security. A recipient of numerous awards including the Forbes “Best Consulting Firms in the US” for 2 years in a row, we are rated #1 by our clients in service delivery and have demonstrated five straight years of growth.
Trianz is looking for an entrepreneurial leader to accelerate the growth and success of our Analytics practice. The Practice Lead of Analytics role partner with our sales leadership, clients, prospects, technology partners and other practice leaders to solve business problems by leveraging the Analytics Practice capabilities. This individual will work closely with the sales and delivery teams to manage pre-sales efforts and engagements and will be involved in providing objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of our clients.
- Lead the Analytics Practice: Building solutions/accelerators, recruiting, account management, consulting, and all operations.
- Practice Building and Scaling: Drive overall growth of practice area through a combination of business development, talent management, oversight of delivery work, and thought leadership.
- Team & Individual Development: Maximize team performance through an effective team approach that increases productivity and job satisfaction. Establish a certification plan for practice consultants, architects and project manager
- Succession planning: build a culture of career growth and measurable goals for individual contributors and managers
- Work with our key technology partners to provide content, thought leadership & digital transformations recommendations
- Engagement Management: Manage engagement risk, profitability, planning and budgeting, defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Develop proposals, statement of work (SOW) and proactively recommend strategies to grow the Analytics Practice presence in existing accounts
- Deep understanding of the Analytics technologies, vendors, trends, etc.
- 10+ years of experience preferably in consulting with at least 5+ years consulting specifically in business intelligence solutions
- Deep understanding and experience in the big data, analytics and data engineering space (Spark, AWS, Azure, Talend, Looker, Snowflake, Databricks, Data Robot, etc.).
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base; organic business development responsibilities, i.e. growing new account/clients from the ground up
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Demonstrated track record of successful consulting engagement management experience, including directing other staff members and having a major role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company, build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership. • Ability to travel to meet with customers (estimated at 50%).
- An entrepreneur with the ability to develop his/her practice area within a larger organization by leveraging existing resources and capabilities in new and unique ways to achieve success.
Trianz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).