Role : Client Partner for NY/NJ Area.
Job Type: Fulltime
At Trianz, we offer you an open and learning-oriented culture essential to emerge as a leader. Completely focused on the Digital Evolution philosophy and phenomenon, we view delivering our value proposition consistently as a non-negotiable commitment. Our enablers include Intelligent Team Formations, a Client-Centric Approach, Predictability in Execution, and establishing a Unique Relationship Experience. A culture of innovation, encouraging our people to create, and belief in the importance of training and development set us apart.
We are looking forward to see you bring the following to the table to craft your, and our, success story:
About the role:
Business Development - Client Relationship Management
- Build, foster and manage client relationships at the Sr. Director, Vice President, and CXO level
- Lead from a perspective-based discussion to be able to position oneself and Trianz as a premium brand
- Be solution oriented and a problem solver and measure success of discussions based on ability to create Business impact that in turn lead to growth.
- Interacting with client supplier and procurement relationship organization and maintain smoother flow of contracts, invoices and payments
- Work closely with Trianz Leadership, Practice Leads, Sales Directors and Client decision makers across all business and IT units.
- Account Management - Develop a deep understanding of clients' business objectives and challenges, organizational structure and key client stakeholders to build the account strategy and execution plan.
- Define and execute the marketing specific Account Plan for building relationships and the Trianz brand
- Govern all sales, delivery and operations for the client account
- Collaborate with other business groups within Trianz to expand into new areas and drive growth in existing areas
- Assess potential business risks and develop mitigation plans
- Manage and motivate Trianz employees assigned to the client account. Set clear objectives and actively engage in their career development
- Accountable for Revenue growth, Order bookings, Contribution margin, Customer satisfaction, and Employee satisfaction.
- Perform sales management through rigor in review of Opportunity Pipeline and performance against plan on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Drive demand generation strategy and execution through the client facing teams
- Lead the teams in publishing and presenting proposals (proactive as well as responses to RFP/RFIs)
- Commercial management of the portfolio to ensure client profitability
- Promote and leverage for account growth sales personnel dedicated to the account o Delivery Management
- Delivery management through scheduled Quality Assurance engagement reviews between the client and Trianz delivery leaders
- Conduct delivery oversight of existing projects by proactively engaging Trianz delivery leaders (onshore and offshore) to ensure projects are meeting expected delivery timelines, milestones, quality and margins
- Ensure adequate resourcing to service the portfolio at all times and escalate any resource concerns immediately to Trianz Leadership
- Fiscal Management :Collaborate on the creation and ongoing management of a Client Account Profit and Loss (P&L) Statement, focusing attention on increasing profit and revenue while reducing costs. Assist in development of account budgets and timelines
To be successful in this role, the ideal person will need to have:
- MBA from a top-tier business school desired
- 7+ years of sales experience in the technology services industry
- Seasoned leader to manage and grow our business and relationship within the account
- Proven track record in fostering effective relationships with senior clients both in Technology and in Business (e.g. CMO, Head of Digital)
- Financial Services / Cards and Payment processing Industry experience
- Fast to adopt innovation and new technologies and integrate these in to client work
- A clear Point of View on digital performance backed up with experience
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt problems and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Strategic planning and management skills
- Manage numerous projects and consistently deliver high-quality work to timescale, Financial and commercial management experience including experience of managing Scope of Work negotiations
Your passion for execution and zeal to become a leader capable of taking on anything is enough reason for us to talk immediately!
Need more details?
Trianz is growing at a faster pace than the industry for the last five years. Read through some of the key industry recognitions we have received for our innovative execution and strategic client initiatives here.
Trianz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).