Trade Me serves millions of customers across New Zealand, and keeping their payment details secure is absolutely critical. Our growing Security team are looking for a new Security Analyst to help us ensure we continue to be secured against potential risks.
First up, here's why you'll love life at Trade Me:
* We truly value our people and want you to succeed here, so we offer flexible working, bonuses, discounted health insurance, access to wellness leave and initiatives, plus a bunch of other good stuff.
* We're a fast-moving company - there's lots of exciting projects and initiatives on the go, and no two days are the same.
* Gain big-brand experience in one of our core business areas which is rapidly growing and evolving with our customers' needs.
* We have a culture that avoids slow processes, so we can rapidly orient, and reorient our security in response to our needs.
* You'll work with a varied range of technologies, in a bunch of different problem spaces with a varied set of security concerns - in addition to our well known online marketplace, we have a payment processor, multiple mobile apps, many APIs, and even a dating site!
Each day brings fresh challenges, but here's a snapshot of what you can expect:
* Arrange (and maybe even help with) security testing of our applications and infrastructure.
* Work with teams to plan their secure moves to new platforms and architectures.
* Dig into our security data to find threats to Trade Me and our users.
* Assess risks to determine what's important from a risk and compliance perspective.
* Track our security against our compliance requirements, right across Trade Me's businesses.
* Manage security incidents as they come in, and work with teams to help resolve them.
So far so good? What we're looking for from you is:
* At least 4 years working within security teams, ideally with a couple of years in a security architecture or compliance role, OR
* A relevant qualification alongside 2+ years in an audit, security analyst or risk management role.
* Experience supporting an organisation's PCI DSS compliance effort.
* A technology background and experience with compliance or regulatory issues.
* Experience with project planning - you'll have organised and managed resources to bring about the successful completion of project goals and objectives.
Trade Me is New Zealand's most influential ecommerce platform and as quintessentially Kiwi as you can get. We are a fun, vibrant and fast-moving place to work, and we're looking for someone who'll thrive in this environment. Check out what it's like to work at Trade Me in our video and if this is the job for you, apply now.