Product Manager, Omnichannel
The Product Manager, Omnichannel is integral to defining and executing on a product vision that takes the Torrid Omnichannel customer experience to the next level. The right candidate will have a deep passion for retail, and intimately understand the connection between digital and physical touchpoints. They will have a track record of successfully defining and executing against a complex long term roadmap, and an entrepreneurial, customer-focused mindset always seeking to improve on the status quo. The Product Manager, Omnichannel will champion the customer, and seek to make measurable improvements to the experience that deliver incremental business results. They will be a clear and transparent communicator, capable of interacting with diverse stakeholders both within and external to the organization. The successful candidate will be customer-obsessed, and work with urgency to envision and deliver world-class customer experiences. This position is located in the Greater Los Angeles Area.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the evolution of a strong and innovative Omnichannel experience, appropriately balancing quality, innovation, business impact, and customer experience
- Define and deliver significant impact to our customer and to our business, as measured thru both quantitative and qualitative measures
- Scope, develop, and communicate an enhancement roadmap for Omnichannel capabilities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with partners from store operations, customer service, merchandising, creative, marketing, and IT to gain input and buy-in on prioritized initiatives
- Strong vision and product leadership aimed at delivering a best in class omnichannel customer experience
- Key business stakeholder on large scale initiatives – ensure we extend beyond technology delivery and consider the full scope of impact to business process
- Effectively communicates with senior stakeholders, ensuring transparency and alignment on roadmap and key initiatives
- Write user stories/requirements as a part of the product development lifecycle that directly support the primary objectives of the project
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identifies problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed
- Partner closely with project management, SME’s, and IT to deliver against defined business requirements
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years’ experience in multi-channel retail, with at least 3 years in a product management / product owner role
- Extensive understanding of retail landscape, including best practice feature/functionality
- Strong understanding of agile development methodology, and the ability to define requirements as user stories
- Deep knowledge of commerce technology fundamentals, including POS, order management, fulfillment, ecommerce, and app
- Confident communicator who can interact proficiently across the spectrum of non-technical stakeholders, executives, and technology professionals
- Proficient with Visio, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Analytics
- Experience with Jira/Confluence a ++
What You'll Get:
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf