B2 Utility Technician
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Performs basic service on material handling equipment. Makes minor adjustments, lubrication, repositions photo eyes.
- Assists Maintenance Technicians with electrical troubleshooting, replaces or repairs mechanical components and performs preventive maintenance.
- Communicate with maintenance supervisor on all maintenance progress and issues.
- Adheres to all safety procedures, all Federal, State and OSHA guidelines.
- Conduct facilities maintenance functions such as replacing lights, fixtures, building repairs.
- Accomplish other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Work well in a team environment.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum twelve (12) months related experience in a warehouse environment or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience. 2 + years of mechanical work experience.
- Knowledge and ability to use a wide variety of power tools, hand tools, and equipment.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- PC Skills: Microsoft office, basic math skills.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, cope well with change, and maintain composure under pressure.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays.
- Additional perks include associate discount 50%, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/2023-CPRA-Applicant-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf