Transportation Operations Analyst
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborate with multiple overseas offices to create weekly load plans to optimize timely and cost-effective freight movement from vendors to our DC. 25%
- Accountable as the primary contact to our global service providers’ international and domestic offices to provide weekly forecasts to secure capacity, ocean contract compliance, and review KPI’s 20%
- Monitor and evaluate end-to-end ocean container and air freight movement from multiple overseas ports to various US final destinations to ensure on-time compliance and prioritization to our DC. Provide daily updates of any delays. 10%
- Work to resolve shipment and purchase order issues with overseas offices, Product Development, Merchants, Compliance and Distribution Center personnel 5%
- Coordinate routing of import and domestic inbound shipments with ocean carrier, air forwarders, rail carriers, truckers and 3PL’s. 10%
- Develop and monitor compliance for all Standard Operating Procedures for all vendors and service providers. 5%
- Secure drayage capacity to ensure timely movement to our domestic consolidators or Distribution Center. 5%
- Ensure timely and accurate information from our trading partners to provide accurate daily reporting to our internal and external partners. 10%
- Responsible for identifying performance issues of suppliers and propose solutions to improve/correct performance. 10%
- Responsible for up to 4 million dollars of freight expense per year.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Import International Experience
- Strong PC Skills – Microsoft Office and Report writing experience Tableau, QlikView, SQL
- Strong work ethic and prioritization/organizational skills.
- Well organized and detail orientated.
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment with focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays.
- Additional perks include associate discount 50%, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/2023-CPRA-Applicant-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf