Influencer Marketing Manager
Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
The Influencer Marketing Manager develops and executes our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns. Ideal candidate is a team player who is extremely passionate about influencer marketing and creating and growing strong communities. The Influencer Marketing Manager will be responsible for ideating and executing creative, compelling and effective influencer campaign ensuring timely and brand right deliverables. They should have excellent communication and cross functional skills and execute influencer campaigns across channels.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build and establish strong, direct relationships with influencers and/or their representatives.
- Manage day-to-day communication with existing network of influencer partners to foster strong, high-touch relationships with the brand.
- Support the Brand and Social Marketing team members in developing and evolving current strategies around UGC, influencer content, campaigns, and new collection launches.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with all company departments to maximize influencer presence and performance across channels (legal, paid social, E-comm, creative, merchandising, public relations, etc.).
- Monitor and keep abreast of industry trends and competitor strategy.
- Own influencer partner contract process from pitching to negotiating, executing and renewal.
- Support product launches and brand campaigns with a creative, socially driven mindset that maximizes volume.
- Manage influencer and product seeding budget.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable work experience.
- Minimum 3 years Influencer Marketing and management experience.
- Must have fashion/apparel experience.
- Working knowledge of body positive/size inclusive community.
- Proficiency with influencer tracking tools (Mavrck, AspireIQ).
- MS Office, Google Apps, and Mac proficient.
- Proficiency with social media community management and listening tools (Sprout Social).
- Working knowledgeable of current influencer and social media trends across Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and any other emerging social media platforms.
- Strong understanding and passion for influencer diversity across all categories.
- Exceptional solving and critical thinking skills a must.
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies.
- Strong networking aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills including highly developed presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and professional work environment.
WHAT YOU GET
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf