Featured OpportunitiesBrowse All Opportunities
Manager, Mine Technical Services
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Lost-Time Injury Free with No Lives Lost or Changed
Female Representation on Executive Team
Reportable Environmental Incidents or Spills
Torex Gold Resources Inc. (TSX: TXG) is an intermediate gold producer engaged in the exploration, development and operation of our wholly-owned 29,000 hectare Morelos Gold Property in the highly prospective Guerrero Gold Belt, located 180 kilometres southwest of Mexico City. The Company’s principal asset is the Morelos Complex, which includes the El Limón Guajes ("ELG") Mining Complex, Media Luna Project, processing plant and related infrastructure.
The Company is based out of Canada, with our Corporate Office located in Toronto, Ontario.
The Torex Employment Deal
At Torex, we have developed an "Employment Deal", where expectations are clearly defined between our Company and our employees. Through this agreement, both the Company and our people commit to work together in good faith, listen to each other and respect each others’ views, every single day.
How will we deliver on the company's part of the deal?
- You'll get written description of your role which specifies the main work expected of you and your Team Leader will review it with you once a year
- You'll have one-to-one performance and development conversations with your Team Leader to find out how you are doing
- Your Team Leader will provide your Team with regular updates on how the Team is doing
- Approximately 5-10% of your time will be spent on training or development activities
- You'll be invited to contribute your views and help make improvements ot the quality of the work place
- You'll have an opportunity to listen to the CEO and/or an Executive team member every year for a Company update
- You'll be paid accurately and on time
- You'll get your salary reveiwed by your Team Leader once a year (to consider inflationary increases and any other necessary market realignment)
- You'll be kept informed about the components of your pay and benefits package annually
- You'll have access to a formal Fair Treatment procedure if you feel you are unable to resolve any issues through conversations with your Team Leader
- You'll be called to account for your actions and behaviours through the appropriate Company systems
- If you lead a team, your capability will be developed so you can better understand and perform your role as a Team Leader
- You'll have access to information on what career pathways could be available to you in the future
- You'll receive a Safety Induction before you can commence work; you'll be provided with relevant PPE to do your job, and you'll participate in regular safety meetings
- You'll be provided with meals, accommodation and transport to and from your place of work, as required, and in accordance with the type of work you do
Awards & Recognition