Engineer - Requirement
At XPERI, we embrace your uniqueness. Bring your imagination and creativity to us and be a part of a technology company that brings sensory experiences to life; where you will unlock your true potential. Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that create extraordinary experiences at home and on the go for millions of people around the world. Powering billions of consumer electronics, connected cars and digital content titles, we make entertainment more immersive, driving more intelligent and every interaction seamlessly personalized through our renowned consumer brands: DTS®, HD Radio™, IMAX® Enhanced and TiVo®.
Xperi (NYSE: XPER) is a publicly traded technology company headquartered in San Jose, CA with over 2,000 employees across North America, Europe and Asia. Come join a thriving team where you can play an integral role in shaping the future of entertainment technology.
We are looking for a Requirement Engineer to join our EMEA team. This role can be based in Ireland or Romania working hybrid or remote.
About the role:
Are you an experienced Requirement Engineer?
We need you to join our XPERI In Cabin Monitoring Automotive team, to build innovative solutions for the safety of the car drivers and passengers. Having existing automotive solutions in production, we are growing our European team to support increasing demand.
A Day in XPERI as Requirements Engineer:
Elicit and specify requirements for embedded SW solutions for existing image processing technologies on automotive platforms/ECUs.
Responsible for SYS/SW requirements specification
- Identify stakeholders and define stakeholder needs
- Transform stakeholder needs into requirements
- Analise Stakeholder/System/SW requirements for refinement and decomposition
- Review and release the requirements specification
- Develop change requests
- Maintain traceability of requirements
- Participate in reviews of SYS/SW Architecture and test specifications.
- Participate in multi-site meetings
- Adhere to A-SPICE processes and SW industry best-practice
- Be proactive in suggesting process improvements
- Make use of continuous integration enterprise tools
- Coach the SW Engineers to support requirements definition activities
- Available to travel, as necessary
- Continues to develop its own skills and knowledge
- 3+ years full time experience with requirements specification
- Knowledge of high-level computer architectures
- Experience with defining SYS and/or SW requirements.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with requirements management tools
- Experience with ISO 29148, ISO 25010
- Experience with safety-critical SWs and standards, such as A-SPICE, ISO 26262.
Education and/or Experience:
- BS or Master’s Degree in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent with additional work experience.
Life @ Xperi:
At Xperi, we value People, Customers, Performance and Innovation. We are dedicated to creating a workplace where all employees have a voice and sense of belonging, feel safe and valued, and are acknowledged for how their unique differences contribute to organizational culture and business outcomes.
Our employees and their families are important to us, and our comprehensive pay, stock and benefits programs reflect that. Xperi supports personal well-being, builds financial security and enables employees to share in our collective success.
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work, including flexible time off, holidays and sick time, health and wellness initiatives, and a charitable match program to help you give back to your community.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can be site-specific: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities.
- A flexible, hybrid work environment combining the best of in-office collaboration and community-building along with the benefits of working from home.