Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that create extraordinary experiences at home and on the go for millions of people around the world. Powering billions of consumer electronics, connected cars and digital content titles, we make entertainment more immersive, driving more intelligent and every interaction seamlessly personalized through our renowned consumer brands: DTS®, HD Radio™, IMAX® Enhanced and TiVo®.
Xperi (NYSE: XPER) is a publicly traded technology company headquartered in San Jose, CA with over 2,000 employees across North America, Europe and Asia. Come join a thriving team where you can play an integral role in shaping the future of entertainment technology.
What you will get to do:
- General ledger responsibilities including booking journals and reconciling accounts.
- Fixed Asset maintenance including additions and retirements, as well as reconciliation.
- Processing of purchase invoices according to company procurement policy and accounting/tax rules (Poland).
- Handling T&E reports and reconciliations through Concur expense management
- Liaising with third party accounting provider
- Reconciling third party accounting provider accounts with our internal NetSuite accounts.
- Monthly external reporting example statistical office and national bank.
- Assisting with VAT compliance.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Polish GAAP
- Knowledge of VAT regime in Poland.
- Analytical problem-solving and attention to detail.
- Good English skills both spoken and written.
- Proficient with MS Office: MS Excel, Outlook.
- NetSuite preferred; training will be provided if new.
Life @ Xperi:
At Xperi, we value People, Customers, Performance and Innovation. We are dedicated to creating a workplace where all employees have a voice and sense of belonging, feel safe and valued, and are acknowledged for how their unique differences contribute to organizational culture and business outcomes.
Our employees and their families are important to us, and our comprehensive pay, stock and benefits programs reflect that. Xperi supports personal well-being, builds financial security and enables employees to share in our collective success.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work, including flexible time off, holidays and sick time, health and wellness initiatives, and a charitable match program to help you give back to your community.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can be site-specific: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities.
- A flexible, hybrid work environment combining the best of in-office collaboration and community-building along with the benefits of working from home.