Sr Analyst - HR Ops and Shared Services
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that create extraordinary experiences at home and on the go for millions of people around the world. Powering billions of consumer electronics, connected cars and digital content titles, we make entertainment more immersive, driving more intelligent and every interaction seamlessly personalized through our renowned consumer brands: DTS®, HD Radio™, IMAX® Enhanced and TiVo®.
Xperi (NYSE: XPER) is a publicly traded technology company headquartered in San Jose, CA with over 2,000 employees across North America, Europe and Asia. Come join a thriving team where you can play an integral role in shaping the future of entertainment technology.
About the role:
• Provide the highest quality of customer service and effective communication to managers, employees, and partners (i.e., HRBPs, Benefits, Payroll).
• Reviews/maintains employee records to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness.
• Ensures retention, protection, transfer and disposal of records.
• Administer I-9 verification and recertification program.
• Produce and publish scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
• Conduct employment verifications.
• Manages unemployment claims including attending Unemployment Claim hearing and maintain all forms of documentation.
• Remains knowledgeable of state and local employment laws and posters and reports new developments to local management and offices.
• Process a variety of HR transactions in our HRIS system including: compensation, promotion, personal data, job data, new hire and termination information. Ensure compliance and integrity through the system.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• At least 2 years of experience in an HR operations, generalist or related HR role.
• At least 5 years of experience using MS Office, with intermediate Excel skills.
• Current working knowledge of Federal labor laws.
• Excellent attention to detail and relentless commitment to providing superior support for our employees.
• Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications.
• Ability to influence across a broad spectrum of audiences.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate with business and HR teams.
• Experience with HR systems, preferably Oracle.
Life @ Xperi:
At Xperi, we value People, Customers, Performance and Innovation. We are dedicated to creating a workplace where all employees have a voice and sense of belonging, feel safe and valued, and are acknowledged for how their unique differences contribute to organizational culture and business outcomes.
Our employees and their families are important to us, and our comprehensive pay, stock and benefits programs reflect that. Xperi supports personal well-being, builds financial security and enables employees to share in our collective success.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work, including flexible time off, holidays and sick time, health and wellness initiatives, and a charitable match program to help you give back to your community.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can be site-specific: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities.
- A flexible, hybrid work environment combining the best of in-office collaboration and community-building along with the benefits of working from home.
The estimated base salary range for this full-time position is $92,094 - $117,420 plus bonus and benefits, and can vary if outside of this location. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, competencies, experience, market demands, internal parity, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and perks and benefits for your location during the hiring process.