Technical Business Analyst
We are Havas UK. Our mission is to create meaningful connections between people and brands to drive business success with one vision, one voice and one P&L. Havas is the only truly integrated marketing and communications company in the UK.
A multi-disciplinary offering, all united under one leadership, all in one building. Advertising, media, data and technology, digital, social, mobile, CRM, UX, sports and entertainment, public relations, corporate communications, healthcare, design, research, employer branding and recruitment.
Clients can select one, some, or all of these services depending on their needs, via one Havas business lead.
We build teams around clients’ needs, not our agenda. Collaborating for our clients and with our clients, to get to better. This is a more streamlined, faster, more effective and more cost-efficient way to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and the lives of the people we work with.
About Havas Media:
Havas Media is a strategic media and marketing agency designed to create Meaningful Brands by re-imagining valuable experiences. We believe that brands need to re-connect with consumers and approach marketing differently in order to be meaningful today and tomorrow. Our smart thinking around enhancing customer experiences means we deliver high performance, highly optimised user-first solutions to deliver more measurable, meaningful experiences between brands and people.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engage with business and systems stakeholder to elicit and analyse requirements and develop functional and technical specifications using appropriate methodologies.
- Perform Gap analysis and impact assessments wherever applicable.
- Identify and document system integration requirements along with defining business rules to fulfil business objectives.
- Work closely with the application development teams/3rd party vendor to analyse data mapping requirements
- Assist the development team during the execution of project and resolve any requirements’ gaps
- Work with stakeholders and technology to define testing approach and strategy and help execute this strategy during test phases of project.
- Ensures that the delivered solution effectively meets the business and systems requirements
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing with users.
- Maintain the product roadmap and change register and explain feature sets to development teams when required.
- Assist with project planning and reporting.
- Provide post implementation support
- 5 years’ experience in Business Analysis
- Must have experience of working in technical environment and understanding of software development concepts.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills and the ability to take an innovative approach to business problems
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in identifying the appropriate techniques to elicit requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Working in an on-offshore model
- Ability to interpret and distil complex information and data.
- Media Agency experience preferred.