CDI - Mobile & Multi-device Trader
Directly reporting to the Trading team manager, the Mobile trader is responsible for the delivery of media trading primarily on mobile but also multi-device for a portfolio of clients.
S/He will contribute to the development and implementation of consulting services.
S/He will actively participate in the development of the activity of Mobext and Affiperf with clients & major programmatic partners.
S/He will conduct mobile & multi-device campaign operations.
S/He will be responsible for overseeing campaigns, the customer satisfaction and the ability to take advantage of the offer Mobext & Affiperf for the success of their strategic objectives.
o Operate programmatic campaigns
o Oversee the campaigns delivery and their profitability
o Insure the respect of procedures
o Weekly reporting activities and results to Trading Director
o Daily campaign pacing adjustments to deliver campaign budgets and ordered units
o Daily campaign optimizations using BI (Business Intelligence) tools and Excel based data analysis.
o Weekly analysis of top performing domains
o Minimum weekly analysis of 3rd party statistics
o Weekly reporting updates for Trading Director
o Weekly reports to agency partners
o Weekly report of management statistics for their campaigns (performance, pacing etc.)
o Familiarity with trading platforms especially mobile trading platforms
o Audit local trading operations and report to Trading Director
o Develop an understating of A/B and split testing methodologies
o Deploy testing methodologies on campaigns under the direction of Trading Managers
o Actively take part in new product testing and implementation; proactively feedback to Trading Director and Local Head.
o Develop an understanding of the wider programmatic ecosystem and the modern media agency
Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or in an analytical or quantitative discipline.
1+ year experience in media trading, specifically in mobile or programmatic
French and English mandatory
- 1+ year of experience in media trading
- Good knowledge of digital advertising landscape
- Understanding of the operational process of running media trading operations
- Highly numerate and comfortable with data processing and interpretation
- Interested in technology and mobile platforms
- A keen problem solver
- An understanding of online delivery technology, especially marketing technology (e.g. cookies, adservers, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent organizational, project management skills with the ability to work under tight timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective communication and presentation to stakeholders, including management, marketing, creative, production, local agencies and outside vendors
- Good attention to detail and process oriented
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and able to take initiative