Havas Formula, a national public relations agency, is seeking an Office Assistant (entry level) in our San Diego location. The role provides top notch administrative and front office support and ensures the agency runs like a well-oiled machine. We take pride in the culture we’ve created and maintained and are seeking someone to join and support the wonderful talent we have here.
- This is a Full-time role, Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Our office is located at 1215 Cushman Ave, San Diego, CA 92110
- We offer paid vacation & sick time, major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k match, paid holidays, a kitchen stocked with snacks, weekly happy hours plus so much more!
- Answers and directs all incoming phone calls
- Greets guests and notifies appropriate staff of their arrival
- Manages all conference rooms, ensures they are well maintained and ready for client meetings
- Manages the San Diego office calendar and promptly fixes any scheduling conflicts
- Organizes and manages the mail room, including receiving incoming mail & packages
- Tracks division magazines and maintains reoccurring subscriptions
- Updates the office Intranet daily
- Oversees the office and all equipment. Immediately notifies Operations Manager of any issues
- Works with interns to upkeep and organize product room. Ultimately responsible for managing upkeep.
- Ensures office and kitchen supplies are always well stocked. Anticipates upcoming needs.
- Plans and assists office events and activities, including weekly breakfast pickup, happy hour, etc.
- Assist with desk setup and cleanup
- Supports Human Resources, Accounting, Operations and senior level management
- Contributes positively to the agency culture, atmosphere and values and exudes a positive outlook on his/her team
- Establishes professional and respectful employee relationships within division and agency
Education: HS Diploma or GED required
Experience: A minimum of 1 years of relevant experience required
Skills & Abilities Required: Takes pride in a well-organized and clean office environment. Strong written and verbal communications skills. Capable of multitasking and strong prioritization and organization skills. Excellent attention to detail. Must be self-motivated and able to work well in a fast-paced environment. Great at time management, follow up, and results driven. Must be flexible and have a welcoming “can-do” attitude