Account Executive Entry Level Paid Social - AXA UK, National Express, Hyundai, Michelin, Weetabix, Centrica, BI
Reporting To: Account Director
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
Socialyse is an expert team of strategists, ideas people, storytellers, content producers, community managers, planners, distributors, analysts and traders. We know that people crave useful content, so we make sure they find it. By creating meaningful content for brands and using smart thinking to make sure it’s seen in the right places, we put brands at the heart of the moments that matter – in a way that matters.
We are looking for a Social Executive to join the Socialyse team. The ideal candidate will be confident in building, activating and reporting on paid social campaigns across a range of platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat. The candidate will also be comfortable analysing data and making optimisation recommendations, and over time lead reporting calls with the client.
- Create, launch and optimise paid social media campaigns across all key social platforms
- Evaluate, interrogate and understand data to be able to make optimisations recommendations
- Deliver in-flight campaign reports highlighting performance and either apply optimisations or seek client approval on recommendations.
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely end of campaign reports, highlighting the results, performance and learnings for future campaigns
- Be prepared and able to present plans and PCA’s to client teams and clients directly – with the appropriate support from senior team members
- Utilise Socialyse tools to generate social insight and intelligence for client plans
- Develop relationships and work closely with publishers in the social space, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Snap to access their research and work collaboratively to enhance consumer insight
- Provide day-to-day support to the team and clients
- Contribute to new business pitches, where required
- Become an expert user of Socialyse's paid social platforms and technologies across advertising, insight and analytics
- Effectively communicate with digital and client services teams to relay information related to performance, processes, platforms, issues, etc.
- Troubleshoot technical issues at all stages of the campaign process from implementation through to execution and reporting
- Work closely with the Socialyse, client and other channel teams to update them regularly on campaign performance, issues and recommendations.
Who we’re looking for:
- A genuine passion for social media
- Experience in paid social media planning, activation and reporting
- Experience working with clients directly and indirectly
- A confident and comfortable communicator
- A natural problem solver
- Familiarity with trading platforms – 4C, Make me Reach, Social Moov and Sprinklr ideal but not essential
- Strong attention to detail and precision data input
- Knowledge of Insurance industry a plus