VP, Digital Investment
VP, Digital Investment
The VP, Digital Investment is a key member of the Digital Investment team of experts responsible for delivering smart, innovative and performance driven Digital campaigns for its clients. They take the lead in identifying and selecting media partners that achieve identified strategic and tactical objectives as laid out by the Connections Planning and Comms Planning teams. They are the primary owners of the vendor relationships and are responsible for all negotiation and value creation with these vendors and for ensuring each plan is executed with excellence. They supply aggregated quantitative and qualitative information for group level reporting for rate and program negotiations. The team is expected to stay at the cutting edge of Digital innovation within the industry and educate the larger brand/client teams on relevant opportunities and challenges.
In order to fulfill these requirements, the Digital Investment team must collaborate seamlessly with other functional teams and specialties. This role reports to the SVP, Digital Investment, will support the larger Digital Investment team and manage the junior team.
Digital Media Planning/Buying and Execution
- Accountable for team delivering consumer centric fully integrated Digital Media plans that are on brief and meet all client objectives in partnership with Comms Planning, Connection Planning & specialty teams.
- Drive the support and inclusion of Havas specialty teams to deliver full Digital solutions.
- Create and own brand investment negotiation strategy and ensure team negotiations are compliant.
- Provide thought leadership in alternative buying models and integrated projects.
- Accountable for ensuring junior team’s campaign execution with excellence from launch to post buy.
- Lead dynamic benchmarking for vendor and tactic specific performance and rates for optimized planning and negotiation.
Vendor Partnerships & Industry Education
- Maintain and grow key marketplace relationships, including senior-level media owner and tech platform contacts.
- Oversee creation of agency and client centric POVs when necessary.
- Drive and share updates on key industry trends across the team and agency with clear implications for clients.
- Partner with specialty and partner teams to create case studies and share best practice execution.
- Lead by example while developing, motivating and coaching the full Digital Investment team.
- Conveys the vision and values of the Agency to assigned staff.
- Foster environment of learning for junior staff.
- Participate in the recruitment and growth of junior staff and ensure all direct reports master the skills and organizational savvy required for advancement.
- Create environment of trust and accountability providing clear tasks and objectives when delegating tasks to the team.
- Manage team workload and help drive prioritization when necessary.
- Accountable for team delivering on time and accurate work product.
- Participates in new business efforts and advises of the potential for new business opportunities.
- Attends appropriate business/social functions that enhance the image of the Agency.