Account Manager Paid Social - O2
Reporting To: Business Director
Office Location: HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
Socialyse is an expert team of strategists, ideas people, storytellers, content producers, community managers, planners, distributors, analysts and traders. We know that people crave useful content, so we make sure they find it. By creating meaningful content for brands and using smart thinking to make sure it’s seen in the right places, we put brands at the heart of the moments that matter – in a way that matters.
This is an exciting position within Socialyse to act as an Account Manager, working on a diverse range of clients.
You’ll be expected to manage key pieces of business, providing a superior service to our clients and delivering innovative communications planning solutions. You will apply your knowledge of owned, earned, paid and shared communications platforms to identify the most appropriate mediums to overcome the challenges the clients are facing. Furthermore you will be responsible in driving performance through an unrivalled understanding of social channels and how consumers use them.
- Client account management and ability to communicate with and manage multiple stakeholders, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
- Support the Account Director and Business Director with the day-to-day running of client accounts as well as addressing strategic business challenges.
- Creation and delivery of social-first plans for clients, with a focus on paid, but with the confidence and knowledge to propose earned and owned media as part of an integrated response.
- Campaign/ project management and the ability to take ownership and delivery of client programmes from brief to campaign report.
- Collaborate with the wider Socialyse activation team to deliver best in class campaigns that exceed campaign targets.
- Manage campaign teams to ensure delivery to deadline and budget.
- Ensure that results are reported with accuracy and that actionable insights are shared for continuous campaign improvement.
- Perform presentations to clients and agency staff with enthusiasm and zeal.
- Create first class case studies to represent HMG’s best activation work.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) to keep abreast of platform developments as well as drive innovation and strategic campaigns for Socialyse clients.
- Ensure you are up-to-date with cultural/ social trends and customers’ views and attitudes.
- Assist in the development of and participation in promoting our company offering and group services.
- Supporting additional projects as required – such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends.
Team & People Management:
- Lead by example, taking a positive attitude at all times, embracing opportunities, resolving issues collaboratively and swiftly, and making sure that the Account Directors are kept abreast of any issues/concerns.
- Play an active part in mentoring and developing junior members of the Socialyse team.
- Develop a close relationship with the Socialyse and HMG leadership team to provide regular insight and updates on client portfolio.
- Take ownership of personal and team skill development with full commitment and attendance to all training and development sessions.
- Set and monitors benchmarks for personal development within team.
- Identify any developmental training needs.
- Act as an ambassador for the business, inspiring others and demonstrating our agency values.
- Monitor of your workload in addition to any direct reports, ensuring a high quality output.
- Continually act as an ambassador for the agency in all internal and external events.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone with a passion for social media – using it, learning about it, innovating on it.
- Proven knowledge of and expertise in creating social media plans, paid activation, optimisation and reporting.
- Self-starter with proactive attitude to work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- We also need you to have experience of client management and clear communication skills with a strong ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas.
- Ideally you will have experience of line management and assisting in individual development plans.