Senior Helpdesk Technician
Job Summary – Senior Helpdesk Technician
This Senior Helpdesk Technician role involves working in a very fast past environment in the Advertising industry. Candidate must be customer service orientated, energetic and expresses a passion for working in a technology capacity. Responsibility includes providing technical assistance supporting both Mac and Windows computer systems including hardware, and various corporate software applications. Responds to queries using a ticketing system, runs diagnostic programs with various tools, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions for a variety of issues ranging from simple to complex.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, hardware and many peripherals.
- Respond to queries either in person, remotely, or over the phone.
- Train new hires on systems and applications and various technologies.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems: Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Perform desk moves on an on-going basis.
- Perform inventory of all hardware.
- Deploy, manage and assist users with mobile devices.
- A working knowledge of Mac and Windows environment.
- A willingness to collaborate via working in a team(s).
- Shows enthusiasm for learning in an everchanging IT industry.
- Work closely with the Help Desk Team Lead.
- Ability to follow and implement policies, procedures and processes.
- Understands the importance of IT security protocols.
- Can adapt very easily in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively in both technical and technical issues.
- Experience with JAMF, Adobe Suite