The SVP, Group Account Director of Analytics is responsible for leading, developing and managing all aspects of Client Analytics, back office analytics, meaningful measurement and decision modeling - including report design, data capture development and implementation processes. This candidate will work with a variety of data to continuously evolve the metrics used to measure the effectiveness and ROI of activity across all campaign types while continuing to refine the power of data for activation, segmentation, and modeling. The SVP, Group Account Director will be responsible for leading a team and providing strategic leadership across accounts, verticals, and channels.
- Provide marketing and media performance analysis for client engagements. Understand client’s business goals and requirements, design and develop analytic approaches tailored to its needs.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop client tools and services such as modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support programs, creative and recommended solutions.
- Work closely with the team in making specific and actionable client recommendations and sell in additional client engagements.
- Develop data strategies (e.g. what we should capture, how we should capture it, the triggers/decisioning as a result, and activation opportunities, etc.).
- Develop use cases with clients for with key technologies such as DMPs, ad servers, CDPs, identify platforms
- Partner seamlessly across the enterprise to access information and create and drive strategies and implementation.
- Determine and implement operations procedures and lead the analytics group in the management of projects, resources, mentorship.
- Cultivate relationships with staff, internal partners and clients.
- Marshal change to align with vision of the department and organization, including strategic projects to drive Havas Media priorities forward.
- Participate in new business pitches.
- Promote process and organizational efficiency through automation and understanding of key data tools.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence (focused in analytics).
- Experience working for a Media/Advertising agency is STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- Must have experience leading a team.
- Experience in reporting platforms such as Tableau, Domo, and/or Data Studio is required.
- Experience with SQL, R and other advanced database and analytics software solutions.
- Understanding of data warehousing, data management, and management tools is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to apply cutting edge analytics techniques to business problems and to leverage external thinking (from academia and/or other industries).
- Ability to translate data into business and marketing insights that understands customer needs and behavioral drivers.
- Must be highly versed in analytic methodologies.
- Must have a good understanding of statistical modeling, segmentation, value analysis, as well as reporting for Web site, online advertising, social media, mobile, e-mail campaigns and e-commerce activity.
- Must be capable of contributing expertise and leading efforts both in advanced analytics techniques and in consumer research and analysis.
- Must have a track record of implementing operational excellence (process efficiencies, effective tools and technologies) in an analytics function.
- Will be able to show they have exhibited leadership with conviction and how they have proposed new paths based on analysis findings.
- Participation in industry initiatives and committees, conference/panel participation, and overall industry thought leadership a plus