Applications Support Manager
Application Support Lead
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
Seeking an experienced Application Support Lead responsible for a team of in-house and off-shore resources, to maintain the support and delivery of propriety software and third-party applications. Providing 1st and 2nd line support.
The role will involve incident management across ticket status updates, technical support in investigating/resolving issues, configuration and data fixes, and ensuring SLA's are met.
Main Responsibilities and key skills
- 5 years Application Support Experience
- Good experience and hands on knowledge of configuring, supporting and deploying vendor applications and releases.
- Experience providing level 1 and 2 technical support
- Provide 1st/2nd line support to local users on the core business applications
- Provide technical support for software and hardware upgrades.
- Communicate with vendors and other support teams across a global business
- Experience with SDLC process and support related procedures
- Service Desk tool (eg JIRA Service Desk)
- Collaboration software (eg Confluence)
- ITIL experience
- Manage and resolve incidents and service requests
- Logging/managing change requests
- Knowledge of incident management and change management processes
- Good experience of web server technologies such as IIS
- Good experience of SQL database management systems
- .NET (desirable)
- Co-ordinate data and system recovery when required
- Manage diverse and demanding workload
- Excellent communication/analytical skills
- Investigate and resolve complex problems
- Vendor management, ensuring that support escalations are dealt within agreed SLA's.
- Manage internal resources
- Identify new enhancement opportunities
- Meeting with stakeholders across the business, aligning the applications support with the business needs and culture