Account Director (DTC/Mental Health)
The Account Director's primary responsibilities are to lead client and partner agency relationship in mental health category.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships as a trusted business partner with client.
- Inspires, motivates and directs extended team, and works seamlessly and collaboratively with all departments.
- Represents the Agency’s leadership on a day to day basis with the Client and within the Agency.
- Achieves expert knowledge in all aspects of client’s industry and business.
- Manages work projects, timing and budgets to meet and exceed client expectations.
- “Figures it out.”
- Champions the agency perspective convincingly with Clients. Is persuasive and articulate when communicating work and ideas.
- Maintains big picture view and thinks creatively to solve problems and when dealing with change. Is able to break away from traditional thought.
- Works collaboratively and develops strong partnerships with clients, agency resources and account team.
- Strives for the team to deliver strong ideas, brilliant creative and flawless execution.
- Takes appropriate risks with a relentless focus on results.
- Demonstrates passion for the agency, the work and the client’s business.
- Is accountable for own actions, agency team performance and client results.
- Sets high standards and leads by example.
- Actively develops and mentors team members.
- Uses imagination to develop sound strategies and fully integrated solutions.
Characteristics and Qualifications
- Requires at least 10 years’ experience in marketing or communications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Integrated background/skills (digital, CRM, TV not a must)
- DTC experience a must
- Category experience a +
- Experience with database management, analytics, digital build, media planning and buying desired
- Demonstrates confidence and the ability to lead teams and represent the agency
- Demonstrates the skills to foster effective teamwork and strong relationships
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills, initiative, and consistently adds value.
- Great creative instincts and passion for helping develop and sell award winning creative work.
- Commands and fosters an environment of respect and trust
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility
- Embodies Havas values
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company