Associate Video Investments
The Video Investment Associate ensures the smooth running of campaigns. This role reports into the Video Investment Buyer/Sr Buyer. The Video Investment Associate participates in the management of the campaigns in respect of the deadlines. He optimizes and monitors the campaigns. Timely communication and ability to multi-task is imperative in order to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Provide research support to the BI&I team in the form of data retrieval, interpretation, and analysis.
- Utilize and cross train on a variety of research tools to support the team.
- Assist in client and new business research requests by analyzing data and distilling key insights.
- Keep abreast of new advances in applicable markets, across our client industries, and within consumer segments.
- Contribute to the development and publication of thought leadership pieces that provide internal and external clients with a POV on the media landscape.
- Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university.
- Internship or familiarity with media/advertising/marketing/communication environment.
- Naturally inquisitive or strong research capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with the ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines.
- Detail Oriented, with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work communicate and collaborate with others.
- Strong interest in media and the advertising landscape.
- Prior work and/or internship experience in a similar or related field.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Experience in leveraging 1 or more of the following tools and data sources: MRI, Simmons, IPSOS, MARS, Scarborough, T*Views, Kantar StrADegy, SimilatWeb, NetBase (or other social listening platform), nPower, or ComScore.
- Knowledge of the following: third party research, Mintel, Forrester, eMarketer, TrendWatching, IconoCulture, WARC, and eMarketer.