The Marketing Analytics group provides leading-edge expertise, methodology and delivery of media and marketing measures and analysis. The team is responsible for deriving consumer and marketing insights and recommendation that are both strategic and tactical on optimizing current and future cross channel media plans. Analysts bring qualities such as intellectual curiosity, problem solving skills, determination, and creativity to our client work.
Analysts are exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of talented individuals in Analytics, Media, Strategy and Creative to help drive business results for our clients.
• Work with the Digital media teams to develop measurement action plans for media campaigns.
• Design and perform analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations
• Deliver regular reports to gauge effectiveness of digital advertising campaigns on the channel, placement, and creative levels.
• Monitor and analyze media campaign performance (ROI analysis/ understanding the impact of results on client business) and provide strategic insights and campaign recommendations for optimization.
• Analyze Web site behavior using Web analytics tools to determine areas of site improvement
• Designing and conducting analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations with the help of data visualization tools.
• Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries.
• Work with tech partners and data partners on data aggregation and QA
Need to have:
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics, or Economics
• Strong record of academic and/or professional achievement
• 0-2 years of online media and campaign measurement experience or business experience working in an account services industry such as Management Consulting, Marketing, Advertising, Interactive Consulting, or finance
• Strong quantitative and research skills, proven ability to demonstrate data collecting, analyzing and interpretation capabilities
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Office, especially Excel (ideally with working knowledge of Pivot Tables, Macros, VLookups)
- Preferably basic experience using databases and querying languages such as SQL, as well as advanced analytics software such as R
Nice to have:Understanding of online advertising planning, buying and performance metrics
• Proficiency with ad serving and rich media tools, e.g., DV360, SA360, CM360 and Sizmek
• Experience with Web site analytics tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics