- Fulfill needs of intercollegiate sports and club sports as assigned. Needs including, but not limited to practice and training coverage, game day coverage, office hours and physical therapy.
- Professional communication with head coaches and coaching staffs, as well as Athletic Director and support staff.
- Assist with the coordination of game day needs for both home and away contests. Home contests require set-up, preparation and appropriate student-athlete care.
- Assist with coach and staff education (CPR-AED, Concussion Education etc.)
- Maintain an organized and welcoming Athletic Training room.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of athletic training experience. Athletic training experience at the college level is preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA and CCC rules and regulations.
- Strength and conditioning experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- This position requires afternoon, night, weekend hours combined with business hours and some moderate travel.
- A valid driver’s license.
Suffolk University does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, genetic information, or status as a veteran in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs, activities, or employment. Suffolk University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. The University is dedicated to the goal of building a diverse and inclusive faculty and staff that reflect the broad range of human experience who contribute to the robust exchange of ideas on campus, and who are committed to teaching and working in a diverse environment. We strongly encourage applications from groups historically marginalized or underrepresented because of race/color, gender, religious creed, disability, national origin, veteran status or LGBTQ status. Suffolk University is especially interested in candidates who, through their training, service and experience, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of the University community.