Datawarehouse Architect (DBT, Fivetran, Snowflake)
Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do?
If you possess a solutions mindset, strong architecting skills, and commitment to be part of a tremendous journey, come join our growing, global team. See what Saama can do for your career and for your journey.
Saama Analytics has been on the forefront of data innovation for the last two decades and continues to offer cutting-edge data analytics solutions powered with big data, cloud, and AI/ML aptitudes for its customers in Life Sciences, Insurance, CPG, and other industries.
Saama is committed to finding the best people because the innovations and discoveries that enabled together leads to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future.
Results-oriented and a self-starter who enjoys a challenge and needs minimal support and direction.
Works well in structured environment handling multiple parallel tasks
Takes initiative; challenges status quo
Learns quickly; takes smart risks & experiments.
Consulting skills; identifies key requirements in dynamic environments.
Positive Attitude, Communication & Influence skills. Able to communicate effectively and credibly
with clients, and other team members. Effective in both written and spoken communication.
Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks
Ability to mentor and coach junior team members through design and development
- Strong understanding of go-to-market (Sales and Marketing) domain. Understand key metrics and
- data analysis delivered in this domain
- 7-10 years of experience in data analysis using complex SQL, visualization tools like tableau
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts
- 2-3 years of Hands-on experience in using Snowflake or other cloud data warehouse coupled with
- SQL transformation tools like dbt or matillion
- Strong business acumen & demonstrated aptitude for analytics that drive action and business
- Strong troubleshooting skills - identifying data issues and anomalies during the analysis
- Experience with Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ), & quote to cash processes in a SaaS / recurring
- revenue company
- Knowledge of Enterprise Business Applications – Marketo, Salesforce products (Sales Cloud,
- Community Cloud, CPQ), Gainsight, Zuora.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Business, Masters in business analytics.
Extra dose of awesome if you have
- Hands-on dbt experience
- Tableau Desktop Certified Professional
- Data Science and Advanced analytics experience using Python, R.
- Excellent Communication Skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Saama Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.