Principal, Client Success
Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do?
If you possess a solutions mindset, strong architecting skills, and commitment to be part of a tremendous journey, come join our growing, global team. See what Saama can do for your career and for your journey.
Saama Analytics has been on the forefront of data innovation for the last two decades and continues to offer cutting-edge data analytics solutions powered with big data, cloud, and AI/ML aptitudes for its customers in Life Sciences, Insurance, CPG, and other industries.
Saama is committed to finding the best people because the innovations and discoveries that enabled together leads to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future.
- Client Executives (C-Suite, SVP/VP, Directors)
- Industry Thought Leaders in the area of expertise
- Sales/Pre-Sales Executives
- Product/Customer Implementation Teams
- Operations support teams at Onsite and Offshore
What We Value
- Integrity: doing the right thing
- Solutions: solving core, complex business challenges
- Collaboration: working as one team
- Innovation: changing the game
- Transparency: communicating openly
- Enjoy & Celebrate: having fun
- Results-oriented and a self-starter who enjoys a challenge and needs minimal support and direction.
- Growth Mindset through innovative ideas in Farming existing Accounts & Hunting newer Accounts
- Works well in a structured environment handling multiple threads
- Takes initiative, challenges status quo; Learns quickly; takes smart risks & experiments.
- Consulting skills; identifies key requirements in dynamic environments.
- Positive Attitude, Communication & Influence skills. Able to communicate effectively and credibly with clients, and other team members. Effective in both written and spoken communication.
- Able to build relationships with senior leadership at customers
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
- 5 + years of relevant leadership experience in Data, Analytics for Financial Industry verticals focusing on Information Management / Asset Management / Capital Markets
- Experience in Industry verticals P&C Insurance or Health Insurance or Life Insurance is a plus
- Exposure to business functions including Underwriting, Claims, Billing, Investments will be a plus
- Should possess In-depth knowledge & working experience on development and management of Investment and Asset Management related technology
- Experience with one or more products like BlackRock Aladdin, Clearwater, IHS Markit, Calypso, Eagle STAR-PACE, Broadridge product suite (BPS, Gloss, Impact), 3rd party Trading Platform implementation
- Product Management experience in Investment Management domain or related domains will be a plus.
- Experience in connecting the dots between industry challenge and our products / services
- Primary Responsibility is to ensure that the customer gets the desired value out of the relationship as promised by Saama’s Executive Sponsors and Sales teams
- Owns a Revenue Target for the year and works with various internal teams (Sales/Product/Engineering/Implementation) to ensure that the targets are met
- Actively work with Lead Generation teams in driving Campaigns, participate in events to convert leads into opportunities and Prospects into Customers.
- Proactively managing any escalations or issues related to project execution
- Create 30-60-90-day Account Management Plans that cover a range of topics from current state of the engagement to upcoming Business Development opportunities
- Conduct Business Reviews in partnership with Executive Sponsor on a quarterly basis
- Showcase Saama’s point of view as a thought leader in the Data & Analytics space
- Be the Point person for the customer in case of any questions/concerns that might arise with respect to the overall relationship with Saama
- Work on being a ‘trusted advisor’ to the customers
- Expected to be familiar with the product & services cross all of the products at all of the assigned customers
- Expected to be customer’s first point of escalation and should be able to address those issues in the best interest of the customer
- Perform Account Management activities and collaborate with internal & external PMO team to ensure alignment