Sr Technical Engagement Manager
Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do? If you possess a solutions mindset, strong architecting skills, and commitment to be part of a tremendous journey, come join our growing, global team. See what Saama can do for your career and for your journey.
Saama Analytics has been on the forefront of data innovation for the last two decades and continues to offer cutting-edge data analytics solutions powered with big data, cloud, and AI/ML aptitudes for its customers in Life Sciences, Insurance, CPG, and other industries. Saama is committed to finding the best people because the innovations and discoveries that enabled together leads to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future.
- Results-oriented and a self-starter who enjoys a challenge and needs minimal support and direction.
- Growth Mindset through innovative ideas in Farming existing Accounts & Hunting newer Accounts
- Works well in structured environment handling multiple threads
- Takes initiative, challenges status quo; Learns quickly; takes smart risks & experiments.
- Consulting skills; identifies key requirements in dynamic environments.
- Positive Attitude, Communication & Influence skills. Able to communicate effectively and credibly with clients, and other team members. Effective in both written and spoken communication.
- Able to build relationships with senior leadership at customers
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Project & Client management experience in Hospital network or Payor or Provider will be a great plus
- Experience in Health Insurance industry vertical and additionally Insurance or Capital Markets is a plus.
- Should possess In-depth knowledge / Healthcare Domain expertise across Encounters, Payor, Provider, Claims, Finance, Rx & Diagnosis
- Product Management experience in healthcare domain or related domains will be a plus.
- Experience in connecting the dots between industry challenge and our products / services
- Primary Responsibility is to ensure that the customer gets the desired value out of the relationship as promised by Saama’s Executive Sponsors and Sales teams
- Owns a Revenue Target for the year and works with various internal teams (Sales/Product/Engineering/Implementation) to ensure that the targets are met
What You’ll Do:
- Actively work with Lead Generation teams in driving Campaigns, participate in events to convert leads into opportunities and Prospects into Customers.
- Proactively managing any escalations or issues related to project execution
- Create 30-60-90-day Account Management Plans that cover a range of topics from current state of the engagement to upcoming Business Development opportunities
- Conduct Business Reviews in partnership with Executive Sponsor on a quarterly basis
- Showcase Saama’s point of view as a thought leader in the Data & Analytics space
- Be the Point person for the customer in case of any questions/concerns that might arise with respect to the overall relationship with Saama
- Work on being a ‘trusted advisor’ to the customers
- Expected to be familiar with the product & services cross all of the products at all of the assigned customers.
- Expected to be customer’s first point of escalation and should be able to address those issues in the best interest of the customer
- Perform Account Management activities and collaborate with internal & external PMO team to ensure alignment.
- Experience in Solution Design and Architecture for multiple Data Strategy and Transformation initiatives
- Experience delivering Due Diligence, Data Modernization and Data Strategy initiatives
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
- 5 + years of relevant leadership experience in Data, Analytics for Healthcare & Insurance vertical focusing on Information Management / MDM / Data & Analytics / AI
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Saama Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.