A self-motivated, go-getter, and out-of-the-box thinker willing to work in a high-energy environment.
Must possess a high degree of ownership, integrity, and learnability.
Must be able to work as an individual contributor and deliver in a fast paced environment.
1. Hands-on experience leveraging standard storage & compute services on AWS and/or Azure
2. Strong experience working with Docker, Container Registries
3. Strong experience in Shell Scripting, Python, CI/CD leveraging GIT, Jenkins or similar tools.
4. Familiarity with Kubernetes, AWS EKS, and Helm charts.
5. Familiarity with one or more Infrastructure as Code tools such as Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation etc.
6. Familiarity with one or more monitoring tools like SumoLogic, Datadog, CloudWatch etc.
Would be great for the candidate to have:
1. Knowledge of deploying multi-tenant SAAS applications.
2. Passion for writing simple and efficient code - independently.
3. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities.
4. Written and verbal communication skills.
5. Worked with large-scale distributed systems and micro services based platforms.