The Sr. Data Modeler is responsible for the conceptual, logical and physical data model of Data Lake in AWS.
This includes data analysis and profiling to provide direction, standards, and implementation of data management solutions to enable efficient data ingestion, curation, and analytics.
- 5+ years or more experience in data design using Erwin tools
- Experience in AWS data technologies stacks
- Experience creating conceptual, logical, and physical designs using Erwin or any other tools
- Experience with metadata manager software such as Erwin’s Mapping Manager
- Experience in data profiling tools and reports
- Experience with Object-Oriented Concepts/Development/Modeling
- Experience in structured/unstructured database architectures.
- Experience/Knowledge of Collibra as a data governance tool
- Experience in data modeling or data architecture in transactional and operational
- reporting and analytical (EDW, Data Lake, NoSQL) solutions.
- Exposure to BI reporting tools like Qlikview, Qlik Sense, Tableau or ThoughtSpot