JD: Product Owner
Exp: 10-15 yrs
The Solution consultant acts as Data Manager SME and project manager and serves as the main point of contact for customers to deliver solutions and delight our customers.
You will work closely with Clinical trial sponsors, CROs at the executive and study team level to bring LSAC solutions/customer solutions to our customers. You will be responsible to
● Drive customer implementations to successful launch by providing data management inputs wherever necessary.
● Work with implementation resources, product and engineering teams onshore and offshore to deliver innovative solutions to your customers.
● Consult with business leaders to develop and understand the complex and varied data management needs required for the project.
● Understand the role of the project in the big picture and determine how changing business needs will affect the project.
● Collaborate with the customer and internal resources to understand usage and adoption trends and impact increased application use.
● Partner with Product Management to help align real-world customer feedback with the product roadmap.
● Partner with Business development and customer success managers to develop solutions, estimate effort and help set customer expectations.
You will be a great fit it you have
● Bachelor or master degree in computer science or life science related discipline with IT/CRO/Pharma experience.
● Experience working with EDC, IRT, third party data handling and other clinical systems implementation
● Experience in Clean patient tracker, data review, missing pages, data quality checks, 3rd party data reconciliation and business intelligence tools like Cognos, Oracle, BI, Tableau, Spotfire, QlikView, Informatica.
● Familiar with clinical trial data.
● Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to clinical trials (study set up, clinical operations, data management and reporting).
● Excel at translating customer business requirements into enterprise solutions.
● Proven track record of driving customer success and operating at the executive and department levels within complex customer environments.
● Perform the industry research to identify clinical development