Work Location – Home (Remote)
Saama focuses on the specific needs of pharmaceutical & biotech companies, delivering transformative business outcomes with our award-winning solutions and services. We provide customers with the ability to leverage advances in technology and AI to connect, contextualize, and analytically converse with all their data assets, thus accelerating time to market and positively impacting patient lives. The combination of Saama’s AI research, advanced technical & analytics capabilities, domain expertise across the drug development life cycle, and successful product co-development approach has made Saama a trusted partner and thought leader in the life sciences industry
- Pharma Client Executives (C-Suite, SVP/VP, Directors)
- Industry Thought Leaders in the areas of Pharma IT, Commercial and Clinical
- Sales/Pre-Sales Executives
- Product/Client Implementation Teams
- Research potential clients and solicit customers for Saama Solutions & Services
- Weekly territory/business development and prospecting new leads and territory sponsors
- Front line contact with customers, prospects & leads, and responsible for a quarterly revenue goal
- Regularly develop & submit accurate forecasts and reports as required
- Develop and maintain a high level of Saama solution & market knowledge to help customers succeed with Saama’s solution offerings
- Ability to develop a territory management strategy, identify and develop sales leads, present capabilities
- Ability to coordinate information in order to develop relationships with internal and external clients
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the industry, the company, and functional areas in order to strategically generate leads
- Excellent organization and time management skills in prioritizing daily activities and responsibilities with focus on target
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities
- This role requires independent travel up to 30%, inclusive of traveling in automobiles, airplanes, and trains
- Bachelors or Masters in sales or related field.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in client relationship and engagement management roles (including client success roles) in data and analytics space for pharma clients.
- Experience in closing new deals in large to mid pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Primary Responsibility to ensure that the client gets the desired value out of the relationship with Saama
- Owns a Revenue Target for the year and works with various internal teams (Sales/Product/Delivery/Practices) to ensure that the targets are met.
- Proactively manage any escalations or issues related to project execution to mitigate risks to customer delight and billings
- Create 30-60-90 day Account Management Plans that cover a range of topics from current state of the engagement to upcoming Business Development opportunities
- Conduct Business Reviews in partnership with Executive Sponsor on a quarterly basis
- Showcase Saama’s point of view as a thought leader in the Data & Analytics space.
- Work on being a ‘trusted advisor’ to the clients
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Saama Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.