Program Manager - Life Science Domain
Technical Program Manager/Sr. Delivery Manager
Experience: 15-20 yrs
Location: Pune, Hinjewadi (need to visit office 2-3 days in a week)
Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do?
If you possess a solutions mindset, strong process skills, and commitment to be part of a tremendous journey, come join our growing, global team. See what Saama can do for your career and for your journey.
- Work with the Delivery teams ensuring defining processes and implementing the defined processes through facilitation, training, support, etc.,
- Help drive process improvement initiatives through piloting, collecting feedback, reviewing and initiating process change management activities.
- Ensure monitoring of projects on their compliance to QMS and other Quality / Process standards.
- Enable repeatable and reliable delivery process outcomes that will consistently exceed expectations and scale with growth.
- Work with multi-geography delivery team
- Guide and Mentor team for successful delivery
Impact on the business:
- Plays a key role in delivering success by leveraging Saama’s Products.
- With all internal department heads
- Offshore teams (in Pune, India)
- Vendor Relationships
- Self-starter who gets results with minimal support and direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Takes initiative; challenges the status quo to drive change.
- Learns quickly; takes smart risks to experiment and learn.
- Works well with others; builds trust and maintains credibility.
- Planful: identifies and confirms key requirements in dynamic environments; anticipates tasks and contingencies.
- Communicates effectively; productive communication with clients and all key stakeholders communication in both verbal and written communication.
- Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks. Works well under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills; able to apply inductive and deductive thinking to generate solutions for complex problems.
- 15+ years relevant experience in Program Management with ETL/DWH/BI or with Java/J2EE/Big Data
- Expert in executing projects in Agile methodology.
- Well versed with latest technologies stacks like Cloud/DevOps, AI/ML
- Experienced in working with Life Science companies (R&D, Clinical Operations, Data Management)
- Experience driving process improvement initiatives – recess definition & piloting in projects through training the Delivery teams on the processes
- Experience in conducting Quality Review meetings with the Delivery team as well as experience in monitoring and reporting the projects’ compliance to QMS and other Quality / Process standards.
- Experience in Data Warehousing / BI / Big Data project environment is desirable.