Manager - Resource Management Group
Lead/Manager - RMG - 10-12 yrs
- Enable and facilitate resource utilization and realization by maintaining the current bench of resources & skill database of the organization.
- Ensure effective resource & skill management, upskilling, capability building
- Work with multiple stakeholders and Management team to plan staffing strategy across projects/accounts and BU
- Prepare various MIS, Status of resources and project, be a part of business review meetings and present various reports of RMG functions
- Plan and execute fulfilment & mobilization of resource requirements proactively (Allocation & De-allocation) as per business need
- Work with the L&D team to manage up-skilling/re-skilling/cross-skilling of resources as per business demand
- Measure the effectiveness of resource management function by developing and ensuring appropriate execution, of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and metrics.
- Define policy/process changes required to support the changing business needs and work with stakeholders in implementing the change.
- Publish regular dashboards about the resource utilization, allocation details, bench status, bench cost, and other key metrics related to the RMG function.
- Possess strong expertise in MS Excel, PPT and Google Sheet if applicable