Visual Design Lead/Product Design Lead
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Be Doing And The Impact You’ll Make:
As a Visual Design Lead/Product Design Lead at Rightpoint you are responsible for translating ideas and concepts into useful and engaging solutions—user interfaces. You’ll be working with other visual designers, user experience designers, front-end developers, and content strategists. We are looking for people who are passionate about design and eager to collaborate with other individuals to solve problems.
If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. This is an opportunity to work on high profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites. If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What We’d Love To See:
- A great online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions that you have had direct work within and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions
- 5+ years of professional experience in a design or creative field
- Strong user interface design
- A tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity
- A great collaborative attitude
- A pixel-perfect design sensibility
- Tight typography chops
- Demonstrated ability to use grid systems and apply design best practices
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong capabilities in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Sketch and Invision.
- Ability to prototype your ideas with fresh thinking
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view utilizing visual storytelling
- A burning passion for art and science
It’s also great if you have:
- Agency experience
- Motion Graphic capabilities
- Additional design education such as certificates, workshops or internships
- Basic understanding of front end development
- 5+years in a related field. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.