Data and Analytics Specialist
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
You will work with clients alongside our core Analytics & Insights, Data Engineering, and
Digital Operations teams to maintain data tools, tagging structures, and automated
reporting, while maintaining data quality excellence. The Digital Operations Data
Management Lead is responsible for working collaboratively with clients and teams to
support the growth and longevity of data within Rightpoint.
What we’re looking for in the role:
• Expertise in web analytics tools within Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
• Manage tag management and governance within GTM or Adobe Analytics for
client’s digital experiences
• Ability to translate client needs, troubleshoot, and update established reporting
and dashboards within Tableau, PowerBI, and Google Data Studio
• Identify data issues and errors with the ability to solve the issues for clients within
their reporting and data tooling
• Preparing deliverables by following detailed directions set forth in reporting or
analytics requirements to create or automate data and reporting needs
• Expertise with data visualization and dashboard creation in Tableau, Power BI,
Excel, Google Data Studio, etc.
• Monitoring and management of data warehouse tables
• Experience at a large consultancy or respected data firm is a plus.
• Knowledge and fluency in R, Python, SQL, a plus
Key Performance Indicators
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Exemplary data and analytics management skills
• Team building and collaboration skills a must
• Knowledge and curiosity within process, practices and innovation in data and
• The energy and passion to evangelize our services in partnership with leadership
in analytics and data throughout the organization.
• Cross-collaboration with analytics and data teams to effectively manage client
experiences• Ability to complete work independently to manage deliverables to team and client
• Experience: 8-10 years of experience required.