As a Digital Copywriter Contractor you will be a part of Rightpoint’s Design and Strategy department. A Digital Copywriter collaborates with the content strategy, user experience, and visual design groups to create compelling, branded, user-focused and informative copy for a variety of digital experiences including websites, applications, digital campaigns, social media and intranets.
- Write for a variety of mediums including web design, social content, and CRM
- Generate captivating branded headlines, tag lines and all other copy
- Maintain oversite of client’s brand language, tone, and standards
- Brainstorm with designers to craft content and messaging
- Re-articulate content into engaging human-centered designs
- Maintain best practices within digital copywriting and SEO
- Understand how HTML and CSS play a role in content creation
- Capable of both writing original content and editing the work of others
- Clearly communicate and present ideas to clients with high level of confidence
- Assist clients and fellow content strategists to develop voice, tone and style guidelines
- Adhere to industry best-practices and provided guidelines.
- Partner with content strategy team to develop ideas that are on-brief and on-strategy
- Ensure flawless attention to detail and execution of work
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as journalism, creative writing, communications or marketing.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in copywriting/content development
- Experience creating conversion-oriented landing page/website content
- Experience creating social media content
- Experience with UX copywriting
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners
- Ability to parse and apply creative feedback as-needed