Manual QA Tester
Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company. Now called Rightpoint Commerce.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digital’s deep commerce expertise to Rightpoint’s customer experience leadership, will further enable the company’s ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Something Digital is looking for Manual QA Tester. Currently, this role is 100% remote. US Based Candidates only.
We have offices in New York City (HQ), Los Angeles, CA and West Palm Beach, FL.
We are looking for a Manual QA Tester. You will be executing manual tests for our world class eCommerce clients. You will be working within a development team.
We’ll need you to:
- Execute manual test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed
- Document and/or review testing results working closely with Engineers and Business Analysts to resolve reported issues
- Develop and create testing data needed to execute manual and automated test cases
- As part of testing make software configurations to simulate specific configuration scenarios for successful testing results
- Manage testing to project timelines
- Participate in the Agile project flow providing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high-risk areas and communicating testing concerns
- Work with internal team and vendors on troubleshooting production issues.
- Develop manual and automated (future) test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing
You must have:
- Multiple years of manual testing experience
- Motivation and self-direction. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Adaptability. The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled
- Experience with eCommerce applications
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It’d be great if you had:
- Understanding of other eCommerce platform areas like payment, gift card, product data, order management, web analytics, content management, promotions, search etc.
- Experience with fast moving and growing organizations, and/or that you have experience working in retail organizations understanding the priorities and nature of the services provided.
Apply if you:
- Enjoy a challenge and are looking to grow
- Want to work on diverse projects and platforms
- Are excited to work on high profile brands with complex requirements
- Are you looking for a company that places value on training and skills development!!