Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Chief Marketing Officer at Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, blends marketing strategy and vision with demonstrated leadership to help elevate Rightpoint’s presence on a global scale and support the strategic growth of a high-growth Global company. As a key member of the executive leadership team, this role will report directly into the CEO and is responsible for the Company’s core marketing and communications strategy with a focus on further strengthening the company’s awareness, perception, and reputation to drive growth. We’re looking for a dynamic and creative CMO with a proven track record of building world-class brands that will lead our team as we continue to expand, with a customer-first mindset at every touchpoint. This role will drive the vision, strategy and execution for all elements of an integrated end-to-end marketing function, including media, brand, product and solution marketing, content and thought leadership, campaigns, demand generation, digital marketing, events, public relations and strategic communications, analyst and advisor relations and more.
This person must demonstrate deep industry and market knowledge in the digital technology and design space with the ability to drive high impact marketing and communications strategies that drive advocacy and loyalty for the Rightpoint brand. Specifically, the individual should have expertise evolving a challenger brand and experience leading a team in developing strategies for alliance marketing, PR, and digital/social media by applying out-of-the-box thinking. You will have a unique opportunity to shape Rightpoint’s standalone brand, while at the same time leveraging opportunities to develop a go-to-market strategy for select end-to-end solutions in partnership with our parent company, a leading professional services firm that drives digital business transformation for some of the world’s leading companies.
What You’ll Do & The Impact You’ll Make:
- Own the strategic thinking, development, ideation and execution of best-in-class integrated marketing strategies through various channels, including website, social media, industry marketing, tradeshows, events, PR/AR, campaigns, and more
- Lead evolution of Rightpoint’s brand architecture, messaging, positioning, and overall narrative to ensure consistent communication of the Rightpoint brand both internally and externally through all key brand touchpoints
- As a growth driver, you are responsible for developing, executing and optimizing campaigns for our four core solution areas in partnership with the solutions teams and alliances
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the marketing team, including marketing content and collateral, demand generation, and in-house design
- Drive global marketing team at scale through data-driven insights and results
- Drive strategy for industry and media exposure including press releases, award submissions, and speaking engagements
- Develop and manage comprehensive omni-channel marketing plans/budgets to meet revenue and brand health goals
- Shape Rightpoint’s standalone Brand Identity while also partnering with Rightpoint’s parent company, a professional services firm that is a world leader in end-to-end digital business transformation, to leverage ways to drive joint success
- Evangelize and champion the Rightpoint brand and train the organization to convey consistent brand image externally Measure the performance of all marketing team activities and campaigns, assess ROI against KPIs, and refine activities & strategies to achieve them
- Partner with Genpact’s CMO and team on various go-to-market strategies and solutions
What We’d Like to See:
- Experience driving strategy for a Global organization with brand positioning that can vary by region
- Experience in developing outcome based strategies with confidence in data-led marketing. An ability to present information based on analytic
- Visionary with passion and drive –but not afraid to get your hands dirty. No task is too small. Ability to think on your feet, lead your team and change course quickly while doing multiple things at once
- Set clear priorities with the Executive Team and rebalance based upon market direction and performance.
- Intrapreneurial Spirit - Willingness to challenge the status quo and try new things. We’re a start-up at heart
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field (ex. Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business). Master’s degree in marketing or business a plus
- Prior experience in management consulting and/or digital agency environment strongly preferred
- Equivalent of 10+ years’ experience managing and mentoring a team
- Salesforce and Pardot experience a plus
- Proven track record working with teams to develop strong case studies, yielding successful award submissions, analyst mentions and PR is an added bonus
- Ability to manage budget across working media and vendors
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.