Design Lead - Contractor
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data, and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
You will be engaged with one of Rightpoint's clients and work on some very dynamic and innovative projects. The client is one of the leaders in the Financial Services Industry. Currently, this role is fully remote; however, that may change and require being in the Toronto, Canada office in a hybrid capacity.
At this time, we are only considering candidates that are currently living in the Greater Toronto area.
As a Design Lead at Rightpoint you are responsible for translating ideas and concepts into useful and engaging solutions—user interfaces. You’ll be working with other visual designers, user experience designers and strategists. We are looking for people who are passionate about design and eager to collaborate with other individuals to solve problems.
What You’ll Be Doing and The Impact You’ll Make:
If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. This is an opportunity to work on high profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites. If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What We’d Love to See:
- A degree in design or a design-related discipline (industrial design, user-centered design, visual design, design strategy, design management, human factors, psychology, human-computer interaction, etc.)
- 7-10 years of design experience with at least 3 years of leading a design team
- 3+ years mobile design or responsive design experience
- Expert understanding of user-centered design methods and principles
- Highly proficient in UX related software packages (Figma, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Solid understanding of all creative disciplines (experience strategy, visual design, copywriting, design research, interaction design)
- Conceptual ideation and visualization skills
- UX Research background; conducting user tests and analysis of research findings.
- Strong user interface design
- Comfortable leveraging and expanding upon existing design systems
- A tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity
- A burning passion for art and science
What You’ll be doing
- Leading a creative team from Concept to Implementation
- Articulating design approaches and rationales to colleagues and stakeholders
- Adapting processes to meet project needs,
- Focusing on product and service design
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.