Associate Director, Strategy
Associate Director, Strategy
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience.
From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
About the Role:
As an Associate Director, you will play an integral role in how teams’ scope, approach and solve a range of complex business challenges – challenges such as helping companies launch new product ventures, helping a CIO to leverage their digital assets more effectively, improving the effectiveness of customer sales teams, or breaking down why a retail app might have a customer engagement problem.
We are a small team, so our Associate Directors are people who love the challenge of helping to build a practice, while still wanting to be hands on with clients and in the work. They are responsible for successfully leading and delivering engagements end to end – including being able to understand the client’s requirements, structure an approach, and deliver with limited day to day oversight.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make
- Partner and empower clients to understand the opportunities and challenges associated with the new world of digital and human centric expectations, articulating new future state transformation strategies that are experience and digital ‘first’
- Lead workstreams to conduct research and analytics (e.g. stakeholder interviews, process documentation, walkthroughs) to understand the client’s strategy, market environment, and organizational capabilities
- Design and conduct quantitative analysis and modeling. Identify key performance indicators and metrics to measure success, and support recommendations and solutions
- Help lead team members to craft integrated cross-functional solutions across disciplines including design, technology, and analytics, and take ownership for structuring and presenting deliverables to clients
- Scope, plan, and lead (digital) client workshops using human centered approaches, empowering clients to dissect complex business challenges and to innovate in thought provoking ways
- Support the growth of the Practice by contributing to business development, developing thought leadership, and creating sales and marketing collateral
- Bring industry specific Rightpoint perspectives to clients, as well as answer questions around how we work and the impact our work will have on clients
- Recruit, coach, and mentor more junior team members within the Practice
- Build meaningful relationships and trusted partnerships with internal teams and key client stakeholders
What We’d Love to See:
- 8+ years relevant consulting or agency experience. General experience shaping and executing complex, multi-disciplinary projects will also be considered
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- A proven track record of applying qualitative and quantitative analysis to problem solving
- Strong analytical skills including quantitative approaches such as ROI modeling and prioritization frameworks
- Significant experience working with Fortune 500 companies in a variety of consulting roles across multiple functional areas and industries
- Understanding of the digital landscape including its impact on business models, the trends, and themes
- Proven ability to attract and retain clients through successful engagements and applied results
- Comfort interacting with senior management, team members, different disciplines, other stakeholders
- Strong written, spoken and listening communication skills
- Exposure to and understanding of service design methods is a plus
- Advanced degree in relevant field
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
- Our teams are working 100% remote for the foreseeable future, but typically our teams travel as needed and operate flexibly from home, or at Rightpoint offices in: Atlanta; Boston; Chicago HQ; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Jaipur; London; Los Angeles; New York; Oakland; or Sydney. Our future vision for working includes a range of hybrid models that support our employee needs.
- When business travel resumes, wherever possible, the actual travel, especially air travel will be limited to what is required – however, most assignments require some travel for user research, client meetings and workshops – mostly on-site at client’s places of work. Our global client base can lead us to consulting engagements that include international stakeholders and field research.
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!