Corporate Recruiter / Senior Corporate Recruiter
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You’ll Do
The Senior Recruiter will play a key role in finding and bringing on A+ caliber talent that will allow us to continue delivering business solutions that WOW our clients and will help us perpetuate and evolve our amazing company culture. Being one of the fastest growing companies Headquartered in Chicago, with 400+ employees across 9 U.S. offices, this is no easy task! Key to success in this role will be to think creatively about finding candidates, bringing them through the recruiting process, and helping close the deal. The Recruiter will play an “air traffic control” role within our internal team. In other words, the person will interface directly with company (Geography and National Practice Leaders) to understand demand and then adjust hiring strategy and tactics accordingly. While we expect that the Senior Recruiter will source many candidates themselves, we also use a number of third party recruiting firms so managing those relationships will be key as well. Rightpoint’s recruiting team is responsible for hiring roles including .NET Developers, Mobile Developers, Visual Designers, User Experience Designers, Project Managers, Software Technologies and a variety of internal operations roles, just to name a few! Life is not dull here, to say the least. Get ready for a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Develop and execute enhanced sourcing strategies. This includes networking, leveraging LinkedIn, attending user groups, monitoring resumes on job boards, and evaluating/participating in career fairs, etc.
- Be a Rightpoint advocate in the agency and technology communities by attending industry and networking events.
- Manage recruiting process: secure/manage 3rd party recruiters, work with internal staffing team , Geography Leads, and National Practice Leaders to understand on-going and project staffing needs and how to balance those with full-time and contract hires; guide recruiting coordinator in scheduling and candidate correspondence; work with interview teams to evaluate/make decisions on candidates; improve processes as needed.
- Work with staffing team, geography, and practice leaders to understand upcoming business demands and prioritize recruiting efforts accordingly.
- Process candidates through workflow in Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite).
- Develop/execute campus hire strategy.
- Partner with Marketing to develop social media presence to bolster recruiting efforts.
- Design strategies to evolve the Rightpoint recruiting brand.
- Develop job descriptions.
- Train interviewers.
- Prepare and negotiate offer packages.
- Manage transition from offer acceptance to first day.
- College degree
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.