React JS Developer / Sr. React JS Developer
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is a digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
we’ll need you to
- Develop user-facing features using React, TypeScript, Redux, Jest, etc.
- Interpret wireframes and designs, translating them into quality code
- Work with data from REST and GraphQL APIs
- Collaborate with other development teams to plan implementation and integration with a services layer
apply if you:
- Are passionate about ecommerce, web experiences, and software development
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to efficiently and effectively deliver upon project requirements
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training, skills development, and individual growth
you must have:
- Understanding of core React concepts and — ideally — common libraries such as Redux, React Router
- Familiarity with UNIX command line and Git version control
- Comfortable working with REST or (bonus points) GraphQL APIs
- Experience with internationalization within React is a plus
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.