UI Developer/ React JS
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Ability to play the Front-End Tech Advisory role and recommend team on technology choices
- Collaborate with global cross-functional team in building customer-centric products
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide deadline estimates for implementing new features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software runbooks
- Must be independent and comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
- Establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders
- Collaborating with git in a multi-developer team
What We’d Love to See:
- Ability to work with multiple browser platforms and versions
- Experience creating reusable custom web controls or visualizations (beyond third-party libraries)
- Ability to code RESTful services and interfaces that may adhere to pre-defined API contracts
- Attention to detail and exceptionally high standards is a must – visual and creative acuteness will be highly valued
- or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience leveraging test driven development techniques
- Comfort with Agile operating models
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech
Some Cool Extra’s:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with sanctions screening vendor products or implementations
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with mobile-based applications is a plus
- Experience using advanced CSS styling, SVGs, and animation
- Experience with Sketch or Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.