Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
The HR Recruiter will play a key role in finding and bringing talent that will allow us to continue delivering business solutions that WOW our clients and will help us perpetuate and evolve our amazing company culture. The key to success in this role will be to think creatively about finding candidates and bringing them into the recruiting process.
- Develop and execute enhanced sourcing strategies. This includes networking, leveraging LinkedIn, monitoring resumes on job boards and evaluating/participating in career fairs, etc.
- Process candidates through the workflow in Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite).
- College degree
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 3-8 years of recruiting, preferably in a consulting environment with 2+ years’ experience working with IT-related roles.
- Experience sourcing candidates; with a proven track record of being creative with sourcing.
- Experience with ATS systems.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Very organized and have superior time-management skills.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Fantastic written and oral communication.
- Diplomatic and strong interpersonal skills.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.