Client Finance Analyst
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Client Finance Analyst will be the financial partner of one or more business leaders within Rightpoint. The person in this role will be responsible for owning recurring financial processes, such as budgeting and forecasting, within specified regions and/or business units. Additionally, this role will be responsible for analyzing Rightpoint’s data, communicating insights to business leaders, and recommending courses of action as it relates to financial management. This is a highly collaborative role, working with a variety of stakeholders to help Rightpoint make informed decisions to help grow revenue and profitability.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Drive the monthly review and forecasting process for one or more regions and/or business units across Rightpoint
- Develop a deep understanding of the key financial drivers within one or more regions and/or business units, including:
- The health of ongoing client projects
- The status of Rightpoint’s sales pipeline
- The progress of plans for Rightpoint’s strategic clients
- Staffing needs/availability
- Partner with business leaders across Rightpoint to ensure they are making informed decisions that help Rightpoint drive revenue and profitability growth
- Provide advice to business unit leaders regarding financial topics, such as pricing, discounting, and spending
- Analyze business data and model output to assess company performance/standards, identify key metrics, and unearth potential opportunity areas
- Partner with the FP&A and IT teams to refine and develop internal KPIs and reporting
- Raise financial risks and opportunities to senior management
What we’d love to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial analysis or similar roles – preferably in professional services, agency services or technology services industries
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with business partners/leaders
- Strong organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must possess strong computer skills – experience with Microsoft Power BI, Anaplan, or other similar tools desired
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability and results-driven behavior
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- (Pre-Pandemic) Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.