(Senior) Group Director, Service Design
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint is hiring a Group Director/Sr. Group Director of Service Design for our fast-growing Experience consulting practice. This role will be a strategic member of the team helping shepherd the growth of the practice: designing IP, leading client engagements, identifying new business opportunities and generating thought leadership.
Who you are:
We're looking for a strategic “big picture” and process thinker with strong intellectual curiosity. Someone who is willing to challenge the status quo of how companies embarking on transformation think about how those improvement initiatives impact across both the customer experience, and the people delivering the experience. You are equally analytical and imaginative, with a passion for creativity and invention. You bring deep empathy and understand the connection between impactful and meaningful change and the future success for organisations. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who brings prior consulting experience with a strong perspective in the experience and service design space.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Most of your energy in this role (~70%) will go towards winning and leading client business.
- Plan, support, manage and deliver experience and service design programs of work to help guide client transformation.
- Strong consultative skills including project scoping, insight gathering, problem solving, strategy development, influencing, intervention planning and excellent written and verbal communications.
- Develop strategies to address client challenges, risks, or gaps.
- Always be an advocate and have empathy for the people whose lives the product or service will affect, inclusive of customers and employees
- Continuously iterate designs based on customer feedback and refine solutions
- Growing and deepening meaningful relationships and trusted partnerships both internally and with key client stakeholders.
- Defining and measuring success metrics and monitoring progress.
- Designing materials for client workshops and sessions.
- Facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Coaching teams, leaders, and senior executives.
- Developing and spreading new principles and practices inside client orgs.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Assessing inbound opportunities to determine whether they are a fit for Rightpoint
- Supporting project scoping, including deliverables, resources, and guided discussions
- Developing original theory and sharing it through writing, speaking, and networking
Support Regional growth and thought leadership
- Working in partnership with the Managing Director APAC as well as the other practice leads, this role will be pivotal in pushing the practice forward, staying on top of what's new and emerging in both the regional landscape and broader experience design space.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Defining success metrics and measuring discipline growth and performance against these.
- Leveraging and/or creating frameworks, processes, and approaches to experience and service design engagements.
- Build understanding and embed best practice initiatives and programs from across Rightpoint practices and client offerings
- Staying abreast of trends and opportunities across customer and employee experience, organisational effectiveness, restructuring/redesign, business performance, benchmarking, leadership, and other key topic areas and practices.
- Development of unique IP and thought leadership materials to help organisations deliver brilliant experiences for customers and employees
- Supporting recruiting and interviewing potential new team members.
- Supporting, coaching mentoring, and onboarding of team members.
What You’ve Done:
- Track record of delivering value and high-quality outcomes to the business and achieving results through insightful recommendations.
- Structured and led internal consulting projects and teams to build relationships and influence senior business leaders and executives.
- Fluency in and commitment to principles and practices related to creating extraordinary customer and employee experience.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A network of other design thinkers and leaders.
- Extensive experience with process and technology implementations.
- Worked under tight deadlines delivering services in an agency/consultancy model.
- Extensive experience in implementing, leading, and coaching others in the definition of and value of change management.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity, collaboration skills, and tenacity: we value an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
Nice to have:
- Significant professional experience working in organization and/or culture design and transformation.
- Have experience in managing end to end experience transformation projects with responsibility for both delivery and leadership across multiple large, complex organizations.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.