Analytics and Insights Analyst-Contract and Contract-To-Hire Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Please note, this role has been posted to build a talent pipeline for our next opening. We may not hire right away, but we will reach out should you fit our next opening.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Analytics and Insights Analyst will be responsible for supporting Rightpoint’s digital clients through their digital transformation. You will work on a dynamic mix of projects ranging from product analysis, testing, personalization, and integrated marketing measurement, to inform design and generate growth for our clients.
Additionally, you've led multi-disciplinary teams and are comfortable giving UX and design feedback in support of the overall experience strategy. You know what makes work excellent and transformational – and you have the work to prove it.
What You’ll Be Doing and The Impact You’ll Make:
Ability to act as an advocate and leader in digital transformation. Working cross-functionally you are able to develop business requirements, prioritization roadmaps, and analysis methodology as part of the overall future state vision
- Ability to work closely with our Research, Strategy, Technology, Design, and Integrated Marketing teams to combine qualitative and quantitative analysis into transformative digital solutions, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.
- Transform data into rich, meaningful, relevant insights capable of unraveling complexity and gaining client comprehension
- Ability to generate hypotheses, run exploratory analysis, and identify trends to build relevant, optimization driven insights
- Demonstrated understanding of web analytics platforms and tagging structure including Google Analytics 360 and Adobe Analytics
- Phenomenal data visualization and analysis skills with expertise in Tableau, Power BI, Excel, etc.
- Expertise in statistical methods and analysis such as regression, clustering, and time series analysis
- Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms including social listening, paid media, and SEO
- Ability to foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. You’ll play an active role in counseling and mentoring team members across the organization by providing structured and on-the-job feedback.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities that span different areas of focus such as marketing, digital, UX, business, data architecture, and infrastructure. That is, you should feel comfortable talking to business stakeholders, UX, and visual designers as well as technologists and developers.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by ambiguity, operates autonomously, and can make informed decisions on the fly, grounded in a digital transformation point of view.
- Experience at a large consultancy or respected boutique firm is a plus.
What we’d love to see:
- Exhibit confidence and not be afraid to ask questions to bring clarity, share ideas, and challenge the norm (think outside the box).
- Actively listen to ensure you are seeking to understand before you are understood.
- Exhibit exemplary client service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company.
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise, and effective.
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business. “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate, and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details.
- Don’t just be the student, be the teacher. Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve, and willingness to step in to help others.
- Creativity, capacity, and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally.
- Experience: 5 to 10+ years of experience required. (Commerce and/or Brand experience is a benefit but not a requirement).
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.